Advertiser Terms & Conditions
1) Royal Media Group and Air Cargo Management Group (the “Publisher”) reserve the right at their absolute discretion and at any time to cancel any advertising order or reject any advertising copy, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published. In the event of such cancellation or rejection by the Publisher, advertising already run shall be paid for at the page rate that would apply for if the entire order was published. In addition, the Publisher reserves the right to remove from selected copies advertisements containing matter the subscribers have deemed objectionable.
2) Orders that contain rates varying from the rates listed on the Publisher rate sheet shall not be binding on the Publisher publications and may be inserted and charged for at the actual schedule of rates in the event of early cancellation.
3) Advertisements that simulate editorial content must be clearly labeled “Advertisement,” and Publisher may, at its sole discretion, so label such advertisements.
4) Orders for inside advertising containing restrictions or specifying positions, facings, editorial adjacencies, or other requirements may be accepted and inserted, but such restrictions or specifications are at the publisher’s sole discretion. Inside covers may be preempted at the publisher’s discretion.
5) In the event of errors in or omission of any advertisement(s), Publisher’s obligations shall not exceed a refund of amounts paid to Publisher for the advertisement. Publisher is not responsible for errors in supplied materials. Advertiser’s quality concerns must be brought to the attention of Publisher no later than one (1) week from the mail date.
6) Inserts: a facsimile of any furnished insert must be submitted to Publisher prior to printing or placement of the insert. Publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions in, or the production of, furnished inserts. Advertiser and/or agency shall be responsible for any additional charges incurred by Publisher arising out of advertiser’s and/or agency’s failure to deliver furnished inserts pursuant to Publisher’s specifications. In the event that Publisher is unable to publish the furnished insert as a result of such failure to comply, advertiser and/or agency shall remain liable for the space cost of such insert.
7) In the event an order is placed by an agency on behalf of the advertiser, such agency warrants and represents that it has full right and authority to place such order on behalf of the advertiser and that the order will be binding on both the advertiser and the agency.
8 ) The publisher reserves the right to use any of the commercially accepted printing processes.
9) The advertiser and its agency, if there be one, agree to be jointly and severally liable for the payment of all bills and charges incurred. Advertiser authorizes Publisher at its election to tender any bill to the agency, and such tender shall constitute due notice to advertiser of the bill and such manner of billing shall in no way impair or limit the joint and several liability and agency. Payment by advertiser to agency shall not discharge advertiser’s liability to Publisher. The rights of Publisher shall in way be affected by any dispute or claim between advertiser and agency.
10) The advertiser or agency may not use any space for any advertisement either directly or indirectly of any business organization, enterprise, product or service other than that for which the advertising space is provided by Publisher, nor may advertiser or agency authorize any other to use any advertising space.
11) Advertiser and agency agree that any advertisements displayed in Publisher publications may, at the Publisher’s option, be included in all media, whether now in existence or hereafter developed, in which the issue containing the advertisements is published, reproduced, distributed, displayed, or transmitted, in whole or in part.
12) Advertisers and/or agency agrees to reimburse Publisher for its attorney’s fee and costs in collection any unpaid charge or portion of the charge for advertisements.
13) Rates and units of space are subject to change without notice.
14) Terms of sale: payment due 30 days from date of invoice. Interest will be charged at the rate of 1.5 percent per month on past-due balances.
15) Any order may be cancelled by Publisher if the advertiser or agent fails to pay accounts when due, and the differences between rates billed and rates earned on space shall become due and payable immediately.
16) The foregoing terms and conditions shall govern the relationship between Publisher and the advertiser and/or agency. Publisher has not made any representations to advertisers or agency that are not contained herein. Unless expressly agreed to in writing by Publisher, no other term or conditions in contracts, orders, copy instructions, or otherwise will be binding on Publisher.
Royal Media Group
80 Broad Street, Suite 1701
New York, NY 10004
Tel. 800-320-4418 • Fax 646-349-4053